Hyperlite Shim Kids Wakesurf Board 2020 - 3' 9"
A GROM BOARD MADE LIKE IT'S FULL-SIZE COUNTERPART
- A rocker line that holds speed better so they can stay in the wave easier
- Allows smaller riders to experience the difference between skim style and surf style
- Allows more progression in their riding than other grom boards with its multiple fin configurations
- EPS core and durashell construction mean high quality construction with long lasting durability
Stable enough for new riders, the Shim has a fast rocker allowing it to carry speed anywhere on the curl and its shorter profile makes it super maneuverable for lighter riders. This shape also features our DuraShell Technology which combines the buoyancy and feel of a high-end EPS board and the durability of a compression molded shape. Overall, this new board is the best of all worlds and one that a wakesurf enthusiast can't pass up.
- 3' 9" = 70 - 140 lbs.
Weights are dependent on wave size.
Comes with 2 Future Fins and a single smaller composite fin
- Shaped by Butch Customs
- Dura-Shell Construction
- EPS Core
- Single Concave Base Contour
- Mellow Tail Channels
- Lap Construction
- Layered Glass
- Futures Fins System
- Fully Machined EVA Traction Pad
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new condition with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.